KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Bouhlel, a 31-year-old delivery man in the southern French city, was identified Friday as the driver who killed at least 84 people when he drove a truck into crowds waiting for Bastille Day fireworks. The driver had a history of petty crime, including burglary and theft, but had reportedly never raised any flags among the intelligence community.Eric Gaillard/ReutersPeople gather to view the floral tributes near the site of the truck attack on July 15.

Within minutes the attack was over, with Bouhlel dead in a hail of police gunfire.

A neighbour gave her impressions of Lahouaiej-Bouhlel to the BBC, telling the broadcaster that he would look at her family strangely and was "frankly, not normal".

The "threat level" across the region remains "severe", but Greater Manchester Police say there remains no specific intelligence suggesting an attack is imminent.

Video shot by witnesses shows the truck coming under police gunfire as it drives through an intersection along the palm tree-lined Promenade des Anglais, which had been turned into a pedestrian walkway for the independence day celebrations.

President François Hollande declared three days of mourning after the assault, as the shell-shocked country found itself again mourning its dead.

Investigators are still working to determine what weapons - besides the truck - the attacker might have used. It's the first claim of responsibility for an attack that claimed 84 lives at a July 14 fireworks display.

According to some reports, the attacker spent the nine hours in his truck waiting for the revelers to turn out for the evening before plowing his vehicle into the crowd.

One Nice-based Twitter user called Nathan Lellouche, who posted a picture of the app showing a "no incident ongoing" message the night of the attack, tweeted: "This app had one job and it doesn't even do it".

Consistent with some recent terrorist assailants who nearly spontaneously seemed to claim the banner of ISIS or other Islamic militant groups, Bouhlel was described by people who knew him as not especially religious. "In such circumstances, we must show our absolute vigilance and determination", he said.

The attack is the third of its kind in France since the beginning of 2015.

The film's United Kingdom and Germany release dates, originally scheduled for February and March, respectively, had already been pushed back due to the terrorist attack in Paris in November that left 130 people dead and hundreds more injured.

A Ukrainian citizen was also killed, the country's Foreign Minister said on Twitter, without giving more details. "Today I'm nearly ashamed and afraid".


COMMENTS