KXIP vs KKR Live Score

The 25-year-old told investigators she'd been trying to teach her two-year-old daughter a lesson when she refused to come out of the auto when she was called.

KTLA 5 reported that, Captain Mark Arnett, an officer with the Parker County Sheriff's Office said the daughter and son of the Texas mom were playing in their house when they seemingly "disappeared".

She told them she closed the vehicle door when the two-year-old refused to come out, and went back inside her home to smoke marijuana and nap for two to three hours.

Randolph was booked into the Parker County Jail.

Authorities were called to the home at about 4 p.m. when the mother said she had discovered them unresponsive in the vehicle. They arrived on the scene, located west of Lake Weatherford at approximately 4 p.m. Emergency medical personnel were contacted and both children were pronounced dead shortly after 4:30 p.m. Temperatures reached 96 degrees Fahrenheit that day.

"When she woke, the defendant found her children in her vehicle, unresponsive", authorities added. The body Kaytlynn Cargill was found at an Arlington landfill, 15 minutes away from her home in Bedford.

Bedford PD Not Yet Calling Missing Teen's Death A MurderThis morning the Bedford Police Department held a press conference to give an update on the case of a missing teenager who was later found dead and detail how they handled the investigation.

Randolph told the police her children had been inside the auto "no more than an hour".

Throughout multiple interviews, police say Randolph changed her story several times about what lead to the death of her children. Randolph told police that she found her children unresponsive after being locked inside a vehicle, according to FOX4 News in Dallas. Of those, three have been in North Texas, including the two Friday in Parker County. It is uncertain if she has an attorney representing her.

Parker County Sheriff's investigators arrested Cynthia Marie Randolph, 25, in connection with the death of her two children, a 16-month-old boy and a 2-year-old girl. The investigators involved in the case believe Randolph was exclusively responsible for the death of her two children.