KXIP vs KKR Live Score

- A California dog can breathe easier after being rescued from a house fire.

The owners of the home in Bakersfield, California, managed to escape the fire but were unable to rescue their pet dog, Jack.

It all started as first responders made the scene of a garage explosion that quickly engulfed a family's home with his dog still inside.

Cameras were rolling as he gently laid the little dog named Jack on the ground and attached an oxygen mask to his face.

SF Gate reported that Jack improved over the next 24 hours after suffering respiratory tract injuries and burned paws.

Later on, Jack received a special visitor - the firefighter who saved him.

The unresponsive pet was carried out as the concerned owner looked on, but thanks to a specialised pet mask they had the equipment necessary to help.

"BFD Firefighters consider it an honor and duty to serve our community... and that includes protecting our pets, livestock, and wildlife as well", they said on Facebook.


COMMENTS