KXIP vs KKR Live Score

She had two siblings and was the oldest daughter in the family.

According to reports, the girl, a Class 10 student, was the daughter of a tailor in a village of Kurukshetra and had gone missing along with a 20-year-old man, whom her family accused of abducting her.

The horrific gang rape of a 15-year-old girl has shocked India after it was revealed she suffered a ruptured liver and lungs as her aggressors took turns mutilating her. "This was the work of more than one person who failed to sexually assault the victim while she was alive", Dr Dhattarwal said. Her internal organs found ruptured, he told the Indian Express that the assaulters might have tried to thrust some object into her private parts.

The doctor further added that the girl was subjected to huge brutality. "A hard and blunt thing was inserted into her, signs of drowning also found".

A post mortem also suggested at least four people had been involved in her rape and torture.

The girl was missing since January 9 from Kurukshetra. "We have asked the police to provide us the scene of the crime report and photographs of the spot for confirmations", Dr SK Dattarwal added.

February 2015: A mentally challenged Nepalese origin woman is gangraped and then killed by inserting blades and iron rods in her genitals. After the incident, the culprits threw her body at a nearby pond.

Local police said two special investigation teams had been set up to look into the girl's death.

He said it was apparent that the girl had struggled to escape but was gagged, and someone sat on her chest.

Local police arrested two men in connection with the crime.

"The four accused have not been arrested yet, we are examining the CCTV footage", said Pooja Dabla, SIT head in the Faridabad gangrape case.

Police said they believe she died two days before she was discovered, reports NDTV. "Such heinous crimes are increasing, but the government seems to be in slumber".

The assault has been compared to the Delhi gang-rape in which a 23-year-old medical student - who came to be known as Nirbhaya - died after being gang-raped and tortured on a moving bus in December 2012.

Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Tuesday slammed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) led state government in the wake of multiple rape cases being reported in the state.