KXIP vs KKR Live Score

McGregor, 29, unexpectedly showed up at a UFC 223 media event Thursday at Barclays Center and was caught on camera throwing a hand dolly through the window of a bus that was carrying UFC fighters.

"He is captured on video surveillance picking up a chair and throwing it at the window of a passenger bus", the prosecutor said. Cowley was involved in the incident and has been charged with one count of assault and one count criminal mischief.

"Approximately 20 guys were apparently let in through the doors by the Mac Life guys, who were credentialled here", UFC president Dana White said, referencing McGregor's brand and its employees who allegedly helped the Dublin native and his crew.

The incident occurred after a media event ahead of UFC 223.

White also said this week he did not expect McGregor to attend Saturday's UFC 223 card. He became the first UFC champion from Russian Federation as thousands applauded the fighter, but was Conor McGregor watching from the arena?

"What the fuck", Chiesa said in the video, as blood ran down his face.

Two other fights were also canceled because of the incident. He was released from custody on $50,000 bail Friday after an arraignment. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired".

Both men had been on the "red corner" bus that had been attacked by McGregor and several of his crew on Thursday afternoon and, 24 hours later, they had been pitched together.

McGregor was charged with felony criminal mischief and misdemeanor counts of assault, attempted assault, menacing and reckless endangerment.

Lobov was confronted by Nurmagomedov earlier during the week, which is what is said to have angered McGregor to the point of him causing this chaos.

Many were disappointed, including, of course, the UFC president himself, Dana White, who revealed that they were set to announce McGregor's next fight, which was to be against Rafael Dos Anjos for the interim UFC welterweight belt.

McGregor has been allowed to return to Ireland, but will return to court on June 14 and is facing a maximum jail sentence of seven years.

The Irishman reportedly pocketed around $100 million for the superfight he lost in August in Las Vegas against ex-welterweight champion boxer Floyd Mayweather.

The fracas appeared to be related to the Ultimate Fighting Championship's decision to strip McGregor of his title.

Though McGregor may want to fight as soon as possible, he's likely going to be entangled in legal proceedings for the foreseeable future.


COMMENTS