KXIP vs KKR Live Score

In releasing the body camera footage, Mountain View police said the department had confirmed that San Bruno authorities no longer needed the video as part of their investigation into the attack.

A Bay Area police department on Friday released police body camera images of interactions between two of its officers and a woman who would open fire inside the YouTube campus hours later.

The footage was from both officers' cameras who responded to the scene and interacted with Aghdam on April 3 at about 1:38 a.m., as well as police dispatcher's phone call to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department inquiring about the missing person's report, according to Mountain View police.

The officers notified her of the missing persons report and she told them she had left her family after she was not getting along with them. Nasim Aghdam: "No." Officer: "Are you supposed to take medication?"

Officer: "You don't want to hurt yourself, do you?"

The cop continued, asking: 'And you don't want to hurt anybody else?'

The video - captured by the cops' body cameras - shows the officers wake up Aghdam, and ask her whether she was taking any medications or meant to harm anyone - standard police questions for anyone reported as an "at-risk" missing person, the department notes. Eleven hours later on April 3, police in San Bruno said the 39-year-old was the person who shot employees at YouTube headquarters about 25 miles away. Aghdam told the officer she left San Diego because she wasn't getting along with her father and that she wasn't planning on going back.

Aghdam's father reportedly called them back an hour later to tell them she was angry with YouTube for changes to the platform that negatively impacted the views and monetization of her animal rights and pro-vegan videos. A routine records check did not reveal any hits or threats of violence.

The officer learned the results of the license plate check come back to report that the vehicle is registered to 38-year-old Nasim Aghdam and that she has been reported missing and "at-risk" out of San Diego County. The father asked police if his daughter planned to return home, and officers replied it did not appear so.

The officers checked several databases, including a statewide database that would indicate if someone is a registered gun owner but prohibited to possess firearms, police said. The father thanked police for the call and hung up. "At no point in either of our conversations did the family bring up any concerns about their daughter's behavior, any potential violence she may carry out, or any likelihood that she could be a danger to herself or others", police said in a statement.